Since 2003 The Massage Garage has provided professional massage therapy and skin care services at affordable prices in a unique environment.
As pioneers in bringing massage to the mainstream, we are now proud to claim that over 60% of our clients are regular customers. They range from massage neophytes to seasoned massage aficionados and all recognize that regular body treatments are imperative in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our philosophy is to bring bodywork back to basics. We emphasize the healing modalities that have proven to be most effective in reducing stress and tension, repairing and rejuvenating skin, enchancing all bodily systems and ultimately creating an overall sense of well-being. We strive to increase the awareness that our bodies are most vital engines and therefore require the utmost in attention and care.
Above all, we are committed to providing you with outstanding, personalized customer service! We vow to always anticipate and fulfill each client’s particular needs and requests.
Schedule your tune-up today!
Lauren Cresto / Massage Garage Founder
- All major credit cards, cash and local checks are accepted as payment.
- First time customers, and parties of two or more, will be asked for a credit card at time of booking.
- A 24 hour cancellation is required for all appointments. Less than 24 hour notification will result in a minimum 50% charge.
- To ensure a peaceful environment, cell phones are prohibited.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you are late, your treatment will end at the pre-arranged time.
- Senior citizens can enjoy $5 off every 60 minute treatment.
- Advance appointments are highly recommended.